IDR 2.500.000 – IDR 3.500.000
You will play an important role :
- To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by Heguru Japan.
- Responsible for the students.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with students and parents.
- Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching.
- Prepare teaching materials.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Love children.
- Passionate in education.
- Friendly, creative and full of energy.
- Responsible, creative and dedicated.
- Possess good leadership, class/student management and communication skill.
- Capable to work in team.
- Excellent record of conduct and character.
- Bachelor Degree in any major (fresh graduates are encouraged to apply).
- Good communication skills & English proficiency.
- Computer literate with sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
- Willing to go to Japan for teacher training and professional development.
- Willing to work on weekend.
- Commitment and Honest
Tingkat PekerjaanPegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)KualifikasiSertifikat Professional, D3 (Diploma), D4 (Diploma)Pengalaman Kerja1 tahunJenis PekerjaanKontrakSpesialisasi PekerjaanPendidikan/Pelatihan, Pendidikan